- To protect our customer’s property, people and/or assets by providing security services in direct accordance with the sites published Assignment Instructions (AI’s) and any subsequent changes.• Engaging with our guests and delivering a first class guest experience through communication, knowledge and presentation.• Delivering results that meet and / or exceed the Key performance indicators / Service Level Agreement for the customer through full responsibility and accountability, providing a service that aids in the retention of the contract.• To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development.
- To be aware of and ensure compliance with all aspects of policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements as directed by the Contract Security Manager and in accordance with UK Law and Guidance bodies.• Fully and satisfactorily complete all of the tasks and duties on site as defined within the published Assignment Instructions (AI’s).• Proactively refer to and review the published Assignment Instructions, thus familiarising oneself with any changes in order to suggest additional amendments that will improve or enhance the current level of service.• To be compliant with Industry and Statutory Legislation (you are required to obtain a front-line licence in Door Supervision), which must be worn at all times whilst carrying out your duties. There are also additional courses that are contractually required.• Comply with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.• Follow instructions and procedures appropriately without unnecessarily challenging authority.• Work in a systematic, methodology and orderly way
- Fully and satisfactorily complete all required competency training.• To undertake additional training to ensure continuous self-development as directed by the Contract SecurityManager.• Use technology to achieve key work objectives and develop job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development.• You are required to ensure you renew your licence 12 weeks before expiry.• You will be required to complete 1st aid training
Security and Health & Safety
- Look out for, and to immediately report, any Health & Safety hazards, or potential hazards, on site.• Stay alert to any threats or changes within the work environment in order to take the appropriate action to reduce the chance of disruption, loss or damage.• Use common sense and initiative by immediately involving others if a situation appears to become threatening.• To maintain professional conduct in the face of difficult situations and challenging customers.• Complete an accurate, detailed notebook entry and reportsas soon as possible after any incident, which can then be used as part of the Incident Report process.• Keep to schedules and demonstrate commitment to the Client.• Communication to Centre control and report all incidents.• Any reasonable request from Management out with scope of role.
What we are looking for
- SIA DS License• Customer Service• CCTV Licence Preferred• Team Player
What we will do for you
- Provide access to growth opportunities within the company.• Provide performance recognition through various recognition programs.• Provide supportive leadership through guidance and mentorship from our committed management tram to help you thrive and succeed.
- Access to Perkbox which provides over 9000 benefits and discounts.• Company pension• Health and Wellbeing programme• Centre Discount in participating stores• All training provided by site.• Employee of the month scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.15 per hour
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Silverburn