We are looking for a resourceful and imaginative Visual Specialist to maintain and implement the retail visual merchandising strategy in store, whilst ensuring consistent visual merchandising excellence which fits in with the brand integrity.
You will passionately bring our PRIDE values to life training everyone in the team on how to maintain TWC standards and oversee changes of in-store and window displays regularly to maintain a fresh and visually exciting look, ensuring uniformity with the brand image.
Please note you will have access to the premises and may be required to work early morning shifts to assist with the placement of product following delivery and will on occasion, need to work overnight where it’s considered appropriate.
What you’ll be doing
- Training store teams on how to maintain TWC standards.
- Oversee changes of in-store and window displays regularly to maintain a fresh and visually exciting look, ensuring uniformity with the brand image.
- Liaise with the Area VM to obtain visual objectives and company direction.
- Daily walk through with Store Management Team to discuss changes required based on sales figures, liaising with the Area VM to confirm presentation.
What we’ll offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- 50% discount on our products,
- 20 days rising to 25 with length of service,
- Perk Place Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle,
- Pension Scheme –enrolled on our Group Personal Pension schemes upon joining the business,
- Wagestream Money Management app – access to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing,
- Bonus – In addition to our competitive salaries, all our permanent employees are entitled to join a discretionary bonus scheme,
- Life Assurance -Following completion of three months service all employees of The White Company are covered by our life assurance plan.