We are currently looking for a professional Dedicated Relief Security Officer to join our team at Silverburn.
The ideal candidate will have previous Security experience and excellent customer service skills and be based entirely at Silverburn.
Working pattern – Shift work including days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
Rate of pay - £9.05 per hour
· To work within a team which is responsible for supporting and managing all of the centre operations 24 hrs per day 7 days per week.
· To maintain a safe and secure environment
· Ensure that the interests of Silverburn, their guests and retailers are fully protected at all times and conduct yourself accordingly, as their representative.
· Writing incident reports
· Greeting and directing visitors
· Carrying out internal and external patrols
· Adhering to Silverburn emergency and evacuation procedures
· Competitive holiday entitlement
· Competitive pay
· Access to Additional Training
· Career Progression
· SIA Door Supervisor licence
· Strong Customer Service skills
· IT literate
· Enthusiastic, motivational and honest
· A professional attitude
· Attention to detail and a customer- focused approach
· Effective communication skills both oral and written skill
· Full 5 year checkable history is required
· Proven track record working towards KPI’s and SLA’s
· Experience of incident identification, obtaining evidence, resolution and recommendation
· First Aid qualification
· Experience within a shopping centre environment
How To Apply
To apply for this job, please apply online at https://careers.vsg.co.uk/
Job reference number - VR11644