Noah Home & Gifts are expanding and are looking for flexible, friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team within Silverburn and the Glasgow area.
We are a small, independent, family run business offering an eclectic mix of gifts - specialising in those with ‘soppy’ sentiments and ‘quirky’ quotes – many of which are handmade in Scotland by talented local designers and artists.
You will be responsible for
· dealing with customer queries efficiently and effectively with good product knowledge and outstanding customer service
· Serving customers at till point, ensuring purchases are nicely packaged
· General housekeeping and stock replenishment ensuring that displays are clean, tidy, well presented and fully replenished at all times
· Opening and closing kiosk as required
The successful applicants will work well under their own initiative while working towards the goals of the entire team and must be flexible to include evenings and weekends (including Sundays) Days and times of shifts may vary depending on business needs. Sole working may be required at times.
With a passion for outstanding customer service, the ideal applicant will demonstrate the following:
· A friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to get along with a diverse range of people
· The ability and desire to learn about our products and share this knowledge with our customers
· Pro-active, can-do attitude
· The ability to work well under pressure during busy periods
Previous retail experience preferred but not essential
Rate of pay
To be advised – dependent on experience
How To Apply
Please hand in your CV (including details of your availability) at our kiosk in Silverburn or email to firstname.lastname@example.org