- Mon - 2020-09-25T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Tue - 2020-09-25T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Wed - 2020-09-25T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Thu - 2020-09-25T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Fri - 2020-09-25T12:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Sat - 2020-09-25T09:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T21:00:00+00:00
- Sun - 2020-09-25T09:00:00+00:00 - 2020-09-25T19:00:00+00:00
Back in 1999 we opened the doors of our first ever Zizzi restaurant. Our philosophy was simple: every time you dine with us, it should be for great Italian inspired food in an environment designed by individual touches unique to the surrounding area. Today there are a few more Zizzi’s (over 135 now) but our philosophy remains the same.
Our restaurants have the confident, social atmosphere of typical Italian dining but host a playful individuality of their own, be it through the signature open kitchen design focused around the fire wood/stone oven, or the unique illustrative art surrounding the walls. The people, the food and the prime locations make Zizzi the perfect place for groups, family or friends to come together in a unique and unforgettable experience.
For our newest restaurant, we've taken inspiration from the iconic building that houses the Burrell collection in the nearby Pollok Country Park. Using old and new glass work, reclaimed from the shipping yard's. We've created a natural setting, using plant pots, herbs, materials and natural timber. Young up and coming talent Ricardo Bessa has been commissioned to work his magic on our walls, stop by after a fun-filled day of shopping activities for a refuel in a relaxed and stylish setting
0141 881 5500