- Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Shop Assistants & Till Operators: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 600 stores in EMEA. We are home to some of the world’s best brands including Ray Ban, Oakley, Chanel, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, and Bvlgari.
Sunglass Hut is also part of something bigger; Luxottica’s global family, with a high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities.
As the founding global sponsor for One Sight, EssilorLuxottica is committed to eradicating the world of vision care crisis, partnering in the creation of sustainable and charitable access to quality vision care and eyewear.
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
At Sunglass Hut we are guided by our Key Cultural indicators: We believe in working hard and having fun. We set our ambitions high as we are driven to learn and achieve. We Share Wins as success stories propels us to reach further. We build genuine meaningful relationships with our Staff and Customers. We promote diversity and inclusion; we thrive on Individuality.
The Assistant Manager works in partnership with the Store Manager to oversee the day-to-day operational running of the store, including selling, coaching, merchandising, recruiting, inventory control and retail excellence. You will bring a level of energy to inspire a high performing team to achieve their targets through effective leadership.
- Along with the Store Manager, you will be responsible for supporting, coaching, and motivating the instore team to achieve Store Targets, identifying, and leveraging on opportunities
- Retail Operations focused, this includes stock control, store policies and procedures, staff scheduling and deployment, and tracking team sales performance
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the Store Manager’s absence
- You will be expected to have strong presence on the shop floor, managing teams to deliver exceptional Sunglass Hut Experience
- Acquires talent by utilising networking and recruiting skills and conducting interviews in partnership with the Store Manager
- Keeps up to date on product knowledge and uses company learning tools to stay current on new products. You will nurture and develop the store team to unlock their full potential and support their development
- Clear communication of brand strategy, promotions, incentives etc to team members
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years retail experience with Supervisory experience
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Excellent communication skills, in order to establish and coach high performing team. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive can-do attitude, with contagious enthusiasm
- Ability to embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
- A competitive pay rate, with a generous commission scheme where you can get an additional 25% of your annual Salary
- Free pair of sunglasses after passing probation
- Discount vouchers for Friends & Family
- Free eye test vouchers
- Career progression opportunities.
- Monthly incentives
- Opportunity to volunteer in One Sight vision clinics across the globe
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail Shop Assistants & Till Operators: 1 year (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)