- Mon - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T20:00:00+00:00
- Tue - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T20:00:00+00:00
- Wed - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T20:00:00+00:00
- Thu - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T20:00:00+00:00
- Fri - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T20:00:00+00:00
- Sat - 2020-10-22T09:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T19:00:00+00:00
- Sun - 2020-10-22T10:00:00+00:00 - 2020-10-22T19:00:00+00:00
Kurt Geiger is the #1 premium footwear brand in the UK, first opening its doors on Bond Street London in 1963. Since the sixties Kurt Geiger has continuously evolved to make covetable fashion-forward footwear and accessories with a unique market position - pairing aspiration with accessibility and attracting a global customer base and a worldwide celebrity following.
Chief Creative Officer, Rebecca Farrar-Hockley and her team of specialist shoe and accessory designers lead the creative vision of Kurt Geiger’s owned brands for women, men and children’s lines; Kurt Geiger London, KG, Carvela and Miss KG from the brand’s headquarters on Britton Street, within the design hub of Clerkenwell in London.
An authority on designer footwear and accessories, Kurt Geiger has operated Harrods and Selfridge’s footwear departments for the past 25 years. This unique positioning sets Kurt Geiger apart as a distinctive and unparalleled multi-channel business selling third-party and owned brands through department store concessions. The brand has over 70 stores worldwide, kurtgeiger.com, as well as e-commerce concession sites and wholesale partners. Selling over four million pairs of shoes a year this makes Kurt Geiger the largest luxury footwear retailer in Europe today.
0141 881 1453