- Mon - 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Tue - 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Wed - 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Thu - 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Fri - 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Sat - 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Sun - 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
The Post Office provides a vast range of financial services as well as travel money, mailing services, passport checks and much more. Pop into the branch to see how you can benefit from your local Post Office.
Pollok Credit Union Why not join over 9,000 other's in Scotland's largest community credit union. The Credit Union is a not for profit organisation; they exist to help you make the most of your money. As a member of PCU, you will have access to a wide range of financial services:
· Low cost loans (borrow £,1000 over a year - you pay just £62 interest)
· Savings accounts paying annual dividends with incentives to keep you saving regularly
· 0% interest family funeral plan
· Free practical help for people with debt problems
Anyone who lives or works in the 'G' postcode area can join. Apply for membership today. Explore www.pcu.org.uk for more details. If you would like any further information on the benefits of credit union membership, please call 0141 881 8731 or pop in-store today.